• Selected for inclusion in the Best Lawyers in America for Family Law annually since 2015. Named 2020 “Lawyer of the Year” for Family Law, San Jose area.
• Selected for inclusion in Northern California Superlawyers for over 10 years
• AV-rated (5.0 out of 5.0, Preeminent), Martindale-Hubbell National Law Directory
• Listed in Martindale-Hubbell Bar Register of Preeminent Women Lawyers
• Listed in the U.S. News Best Law Firms ranking since 2016
• State Bar of California Family Law Advisory Commission, 2011-2014
• Association of Certified Family Law Specialists, Northern California
• Family Law Section, State Bar of California
• Family Law Section, Santa Clara County, San Mateo & Marin County Bar Associations
• Former Chair, Alternative Dispute Resolution subcommittee, Santa Clara County Bar Association Family Law Executive Committee
• BA with honors, 1974, Harvard University
• JD, 1978, Stanford Law School
My husband David and I, between us, have five grown children and three grandchildren, and divide our time between the Peninsula and San Francisco, with deep ties in Marin County as well. Together we enjoy traveling, attending concerts and movies, hiking and sailing as well as time with our families. I have been an avid runner for over 40 years, running about 20 miles a week and running in local races, and enjoy gardening, reading, museum-crawling, and swimming as well.